About Designing Springfield

I'm a graphic designer - illustrator - cartoonist with a fondness for typography and a liking of the Simpsons. It seems only natural to put them together and have a little fun with the world of Springfield. It might also lead to paying work....

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

BONUS: Canyonero Emblem


Obviously, a fine vehicle like the Canyonero ought to have a distinctive emblem on the hood. Following in the tradition of the Mercury Cougar and the Dodge Ram trucks, I chose to use a rhino as my emblem.

A few minutes of fun with Photoshop gave it a shiny chrome surface.

I wasn't entirely happy with the first one, so here are a couple more variations.
I think I like the last one best. Finally, though, I decided to just match the illustrated look of the logotype:


 
If I had the time, I'd make 3D versions of these emblems and put them on my Montero.

No comments:

Post a Comment