About Designing Springfield

I'm a graphic designer - illustrator - cartoonist with a fondness for typography and a liking of the Simpsons. It seems only natural to put them together and have a little fun with the world of Springfield. It might also lead to paying work....

Friday, June 12, 2009

Awfully quiet out there

Is anybody out there? I see I have a few followers, and a couple other people have told me they look at these, but a little feedback wouldn't hurt. Somebody comment already. Are there any Springfield institutions you'd like to see me take a whack at?

Hello? Bueller?

3 comments:

  1. Jim,

    I check in here every day or two. Since I'm not a hardcore Simpsons watcher, I don't know very many of these names. I think Moe's is the first one I would have recognized. But I enjoy what you're doing and plan to continue reading!

    I've also sent this link to my friend Tom Orzechowski, who also designs logos as well as doing some of the best lettering found in comics. Some of his logos are at http://serifsup.com .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still holding my belly from laughing at Bloodbath and Beyond and Ayn Rand School for Tots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim: Keep it up! As with Rob, it's been many years since I watched The Simpsons, so it's not easy to make recommendations. But it's been fun seeing what you have come up with so far!

    Cheers,
    Loren

    ReplyDelete